Monday, October 19, 2009

Doctors never laugh

Doctors Never Laugh...

Before the examination, Scott asked the doctor if they ever laughed at their patients' problems. the Doctor replied 'Of course I won't laugh, I'm a professional. In over 20 years I've never laughed at a patient.


' Okay then,' Scott said, and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'whoo-ha' the doctor had ever seen. It couldn't have been bigger than the size of a AAA battery. Unable to control himself, the doctor started giggling, then fell laughing HYSTERICALLY to the floor. 3 minutes later he was able to struggle to his feet and regain his composure.

I'm so sorry,' said the doctor. 'I really am. I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a doctor and a gentleman, I promise it won't happen again. Now, what seems to be the problem?'

'It's swollen,' Scott replied

No comments: