Saturday, May 8, 2010

Indian Doctor

An Indian Doctor wanted to go meeting in Thailand, he calls his young male nurse.
Dumbi and tells him “A Dumbi, I am going Thailand tomorrow, we don't want to close the Clinic, I ask you to take care of our patients.”
Yes, sir...... answered Dumbi.
The doctor returned the next day and asked:
So Dumbi, how was your day? Dumbi told him he took care of 3 patients.
The first one had a stomach burning and I gave him MAALOX.
Dumbi, and the second one?
The second one had, sir. She had an headache and I gave her TYLENOL.
Dumbi ''you're good at this! And the third one?
Sir, I was sitting in the clinic suddenly the door opened and a woman entered like a ''flame'' and undressed herself, taking off her bra, I was confronted with a “stunning woman of a great body”
…and then she took off her panties..... then she jumped and lied on the table and shouted:
HELP ME since 3 years I have NOT SEEN ANY MAN!!
And what did you do, Dumbi?
I put eye drops in her eyes sir!

No comments: