Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Poor Village Girl

Once there was a slim, beautiful but poor village girl who accidentally dropped her Silver neck lace into river and then she cried loud for help!

Her tears had moved he angel and the Angel appeared and asked her why she cried, she told the Angel so. And The Angel put her hand into the river and pulled up a diamond necklace and asked if that is the one.
The poor Village girl said “No!”
The Angel put her hand and fetched up a gold necklace and asked he again, “is this yours?”
The Village girl said “No!”
The last trial, the Angel took the on she lost into the water a said,” Well, this is yours?”
The Village girl said “Yes, this is it!"
The Angel said, “ Oh, you are so kind and honest I would like to give you all three Diamond, gold and your silver necklace…at same time!”
The Village girl took them away happily went home.
After some time the Village girl was force to marry with an fat ugly man in the village by her greedy Parent’s.
And One day when they walked in the bank of the river, her husband slipped in to the river, and the tender hearted village cried again loud and woke the Angel.
The Angel flied and appeared in front f her,’ Hey, you again., what do you lose this time?”
She said , “My husband!” while worrying that her husband would get drowned soon!
The Angelo said,” OK I will find for you…”
After a while, the Angel fetched a Handsome strong man with the face of Michelangelo!!
All the sudden the Village girl said. “ Yes, this is my husband!”
The Angel hesitated, stopped and asked solemnly, “Well , really this is your husband?
Are you telling me lies!?”
The Village Girl cried even loudly and said. “No. this is not my hunband but as what you did last time, If later you find my ugly husband , and I said he is my husband, you would give me three as for my husbands, I am afraid I will be making love to death by three men!!

HK Snob

No comments: